Slip and Fall Injury Accident Lawyers
SLIP AND FALL INJURY ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Basch & Keegan attorneys represent slip, trip, and fall injury accident victims in claims arising from dangerous or hazardous property conditions. As an injury-only law firm with 30 plus years of experience, we know how to deal with insurance companies and at-fault parties, using proven tactics to receive maximum settlement offers on behalf of our clients.
Property owners have a legal obligation to keep their premises safe.
Property owners, tenants, and managers have a legal duty to keep their property reasonably safe. This duty includes regularly inspecting the property, performing necessary maintenance, and warning of any remaining hazards. Wet floors, broken railings, and parking lot defects can often result in a slip, trip, and fall accident where someone suffers serious injuries – sometimes resulting in wrongful death.
If a property owner knew or should have known of a dangerous condition, but failed to fix the situation or provide warnings to others, victims injured because of the condition may seek recovery for their injuries in a premises liability claim.
Slip, trip, and fall accidents can happen almost anywhere.
Slip, trip, and fall accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury, only after automobile accidents. We can help if you were injured because of any of the following dangerous conditions:
- Spills and fallen merchandise in store aisles
- Failure to post proper warning signs about spills or slick surfaces
- Unsafely stacked shelves
- Fallen trees and tree branches
- Uneven pavement in parking lots
- Dangerous sidewalk conditions
Apartment Building Accidents
- Defective stairways and damaged steps
- Obstructions on stairs
- Faulty handrails and guardrails
- Unsafe balconies and balcony railings
Commercial or Federal Building Accidents
- Improperly leveled elevators
- Malfunctioning escalators
- Unsecured electrical cords
- Uneven flooring, including carpet
After a slip, trip, and fall accident, it is important to contact a personal injury lawyer right away. Because dangerous conditions are often easily fixable, gathering evidence as quickly as possible after an accident can be critical to building a strong premises liability claim.
At Basch & Keegan, we are committed to efficiently and thoroughly investigating accidents in order to maximize our clients’ chances of recovery. Our attorneys approach slip, trip, and fall cases knowing there is often a reason people fall – apart from a misstep or “clumsiness.”
Don’t wait. Call us NOW!
Get help if you have been injured in a slip and fall accident. You may be able to receive compensation for your injuries. Our legal team will evaluate your case for free and answer any questions you have when you call 845-338-8884 or send us an email. Don’t wait…we have important advice and there is no fee unless we win.
Related Blog Posts:
- John DeGasperis Obtains $570k For Trip & Fall Victim Following Six-Day Trial
- Slipping On Ice Can Cause Life Altering Injuries
- 3 Most Important Steps To Take if You Slip and Fall on Ice This Winter
- Slipped on “Black Ice,” You Say? Well, Don’t Say It.
- Spada Wins Injury Case Appeal, Causes Outrage in the Community
- Maureen Keegan Obtains Six-Figure Slip and Fall Lawsuit Settlement for Injured Client
- Q&A: Fall at a Federal Building – Is There a Basis for a Lawsuit?
- Basch & Keegan Wins Appeals and Client Gets Paid!
- Q&A: What Should I Do if I Slip and Fall Over Debris Left Out on Private Property and Broke My Wrist?
- What to Expect from a Personal Injury Lawsuit