Car and Truck Accidents
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Some of the most common personal injury cases are the result of a motor vehicle accident. We’re talking about car crashes and crashes involving tractor-trailers. The injury attorneys at Basch & Keegan represent traffic accident victims against insurance companies and at-fault parties, such as careless drivers or trucking companies. Our firm is based in Kingston, NY and represents clients throughout the Hudson Valley.
We Have the Experience
Basch & Keegan’s lawyers have over 85 years of combined experience. We specialize in personal injury and accident cases, and were voted “Best Law Firm in the Hudson Valley” by Daily Freeman readers. If you’ve been injured in a traffic or motor vehicle accident, we know how to conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances of the crash, and will work relentlessly to see that you are compensated for all of your damages.
The attorneys at Basch & Keegan will put all this experience to work for you no matter what type of traffic accident you’ve been in. Some of the areas we specialize in are:
We Have the Commitment
At Basch & Keegan, we never represent the insurance companies, only the accident victims. We do not engage in defense work. We are focused on you, and on getting you the maximum compensation for your injuries. If you’re unable to come to our office, we’ll come to your home or hospital room. We don’t back down, and we are not afraid to take insurance companies and at-fault parties to trial if necessary.
We Get Results
Don’t wait. Call us NOW!
Get help now if you have been hurt in an accident caused by a driver’s carelessness, recklessness, or illegal conduct behind the wheel. Our legal team will evaluate your case for free and answer any questions you have when you call 845-338-8884 or fill out a contact form. Don’t wait – we have need-to-know advice and there is never a fee unless we win.
Related Blog Posts
- Basch and Keegan Obtains Settlement for Car Accident Victim Whose Child Had Birth Defects
- If You Don’t Look Twice – You Might Miss A Motorcyclist!
- Faulty Car Repair Results In $95,000 Lawsuit Settlement For Father And Daughter
- Basch & Keegan Personal Injury Lawyers Work Together For $775,000 RSD Lawsuit Settlement
- The Legal Considerations of Auto Technology Advances
- Q&A: Tractor Trailer Accident – Who’s at Fault?
- Five Ways to Get Your Car Ready for Winter Weather
- Technology for Short-Range Communication Could Save Drivers from Accidents
- Change in Federal Law Limits Travel of Teen Truckers Across State Lines
- Keep Safe on the Road During the Holidays